Emerging out of London in the 1960s, UK brand Dr. Martens is most recognised for its signature boot design that has had a pivotal influence on contemporary street fashion. Crafted from the brand’s supple Softy T leather in a full-grained finish, the 1461 Vonda 8-Eye Boots fuse comfort with signature style. We adore the embroidered roses to the outer side that add a hint of grunge to the lace-up pair.
– Genuine Softy T leather upper; full-grained finish
– Black shade
– Round toe
– Eight-eyed lace-up design
– Signature pull tab
– Goodyear welted sole construction delivers exceptional durability, and is resistant to oil, fat, acid, petrol and alkali; air-cushioned honeycomb insulation technology creates a lightweight, anti-shock feel underfoot
– Contrast yellow stitching to welt
– Embroidered rose motifs to outer side
PLEASE NOTE: Dr Martens shoes come in UK sizing. Please refer to the Size Guide to ensure you receive the correct size.